Thursday, February 27, 2014

Why I love a cup of Coffee!!!

I would to enjoy with you one of my favorite beverage. It is the coffee.  The coffee is brewed beverage, which has an especial aroma and flavor. The coffee is prepared from roasted seeds.  This seed is like cherries color and shape. It is one of the most-consumed beverages in the world. 
 
My interested in the coffee is because my father’s family has cultivated coffee for three generations.  My father has continued with the family tradition. I think that the coffee is part of my childhood, and I also have kept this aroma in my memory.  When I have the opportunity to know a new country or city, or place, I like to drink a cup of black coffee. I think that it is a good way to enjoy and know the place.  Each aroma and taste of the coffee depend the geographic location of the crops.
 I would like to recommend trying Arabic, Italian,
Costa Rican, or Colombian coffee. They are well known, but Venezuelan coffee is really good, we have a famous song “Moliendo Café” (grounding coffee) by Hugo Blanco.

Nowadays, we can see how many new Coffee places are like a driver to attract new customers. These places are related with the coffee; for example, in Mozart’s Coffee, you can appreciate when the roasted seeds are grounded.  Also, Starbucks, Caffe Medici, the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaf are places where you can enjoy the environment and you can work or read a book. They are great places to enjoy the moment.
However, if you like to ground the roasted beans by yourself go to Central Market, it has a special spot which a huge variety of the roasted seeds from different part of the world.

Finally, I would to invite you to drink a cup of black coffee!!!!!!!
 I believe that it is a good excuse to enjoy a moment with our friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of coffee! I love coffee too; thanks for sharing your reflection on this delicious beverage!

    ReplyDelete