Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mediterranean Food-Original




Mediterranean Food-Original
Rather than continue my praise of their younger daughter, Valentina, who cooked alongside them at small, local hotel, I sat back with the luxury of eyes narrowing in the island sun. Valentina’s food was no match for the international restaurant scene of her older match for the international.

Mediterranean Food-Format
Rather than___________, __________, who cooked alongside them at small, local hotel, I sat back with the luxury of eyes narrowing in the island sun. Valentina’s food was no match for the international restaurant scene of her older match for the international.

Mediterranean Foo-Edited
Rather than explain the Empanadas recipe and all its process, selling empanadas become very popular alongside to my hometown, local hotel, small stores, bakeries, I sat back with the Carlos Sandal Avenue my favorite bakery.
Empanadas could not match for the traditional bakery because they used to sale in restaurant and groceries store.

No comments:

Post a Comment