Monday, February 17, 2014

My Home !!!

I would like describing my apartment, which is an apartment complex, located in south west Austin. This condominium is inside the Greenbelt whose landscape is really beautiful. It has a great location with easy access to main arteries like Mopac and Ben White to reach shopping, dining, and entertainment, just moments away. I think that this place, whose ideal location provides an escape from the city life, is just minutes from Austin downtown. Moreover, the apartment decoration offers a warm environment. It has a big couch from which I watch TV every night. Moreover, it has a cedar wood dining table where I spend a lot time doing my homework. It has two bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen, all of which have an amazing view of the greenbelt. The dining room and balcony are divided by two big window doors. I think the balcony, which has a birdhouse, two outdoor seats and a table, is my favorite place, in which I spend my most of my time reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment